We are launching the first phase of an 18 acre mixed use development project in Northern California. We will be using 7 of the 18 acres in the first phase to develop an 80 unit ($9,000,000) apartment complex, a multi-county bus transfer station and a couple of retail pads.
Here is the part you will be interested in; I am going to cover this first phase in a video series that will bring you along with us every step of the way, real-time while it’s happening. You will see the good, the bad and the ugly and the successes.
The videos will be short, to the point and packed with information. Since I will be covering things as they happen you will probably see one video a week.
First I will reach back in time a give you the why and how we acquired the property. I will walk you through our due diligence process and I will even tell you the mistakes we made.
- I will show you where to go, who to speak with and what questions to ask to get the information you need to make intelligent buying decisions.
- You will learn how to put together an effective development team and who should be on it.
- You will show see the real market analysis and how we identified the our target market segment.
- I will give you insight into our reasoning process and show you the secrets that can only be learned from being in the middle of the action.
- You will see the marketing strategy, tactics and best of all the results.
- You will be with me as we negotiate the project funding with the lender(s) and with equity partners, if we use them.
- You will see the real forms and documents used to create the financial model, operating projections and other analytics used in the determining how the project will perform.
I have never shared anything you will see in the series with anyone (other than my partners) before.